FM 12 – FM 25
- Electro-welded frame, thermally stress relived. The structural assembly of the machine assures high sturdiness and stability during flanging.
- Motorized lower bottom-holder carriage runs on slides and translates by means of worm screw. The slides are fixed on the base frame.
- The hydraulic cylinder which allows bottom height adjustment is fixed on the bottom-holder carriage.
- The standard machine can flange bottom to with centre-hole, on request is possible supply machine for bottoms without centre-hole.
- The shaping roll, built in high resistance steel and induction hardened, is property shaped according to the radius of the edge to be obtained. This roll is motorized by means of a radial pistons motor and equipped for variable rotation speed.
- The flanging roll, built in high resistance steel and induction hardened, pushes by means of a system of hydraulic cylinders the bottom plate against the shaping roll.
- Also this roll is motorized by means of a radial pistons motor and equipped for variable rotation speed. The flanging roll operation may be done In manual or in automatic mode.
- The bottom supporting rolls is a group of 2 rolls able to support the bottom edge during flanging operation. This group is positioned underneath the shaped roll and is adjustable in height by means of an hydraulic cylinder.
- The hydraulic system consists of: motor pump group and oil tank equipped with all the components for the correct machine operating and safety as filter, level gauges, thermostat, heat exchanger, control valves and selenoid valves all world wide brands.
- The electric system consists of:
I-) Main board with transformer, power and protection components.
II-)Control panel with starting key, warning lights, emergency, joysticks and push-buttons for the correct and complete machine manual and automatic control.